Join FMFCU Foundation in the fight against hunger by donating to our Food Insecurity Fund. An estimated 1 in 9 Americans are food insecure, equating to over 37 million Americans, including more than 11 million children. The ongoing pandemic has only made this problem worse.
By joining together, we can help local food banks and pantries provide thousands of meals to those who face the uncertainty of not knowing where their next meal is coming from. We invite you to help us support organizations that get more food to people who don’t have enough to eat.
Some of the organizations supported by the fund include:
- Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Prospect Park
- Bernardine Center, Chester
- Vincent DePaul- BVM Food Cupboard, Darby and Holy Cross Food Pantry, Springfield
- Philabundance, Philadelphia
- Chester County Food Bank, Exton
- SHARE Food Program, Delaware County
100% of the proceeds go to fight against hunger through area food banks.
Click the Donate button below to help the fight.