Chadds Ford, PA (March, 2023) – In the last year, Share Food Program has witnessed a jump in the number of people turning to partner pantries in all of the counties they serve, with a 70% increase in Delaware County alone. This month, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (FMFCU) set out to partner with Share Food Program for their Delaware County Food Drive. In a month-long campaign, FMFCU employees, credit union members, and accompanying community members will have the opportunity to donate shelf-stable items through donation boxes located in each Delaware County FMFCU branch.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union believes that their Delco neighbors deserve easy access to nutritious food; and through critical partnerships with 32+ pantries and food sites in Delaware County, Share Food Program provides nearly 140,000 pounds of free food to folks each month. This year, FMFCU Foundation has also focused efforts on food insecurity, scholarships, community grants and volunteerism.
You can help by donating food items to any FMFCU Branch located in Delaware County or by donating to the FMFCU Foundation Food Insecurity Fund.
- BROOKHAVEN – The Shoppes at Brookhaven, 4800 Edgmont Avenue, Brookhaven, PA 19015
- BROOMALL- 1974 Sproul Road, Suite 100, Broomall, PA 19008
- EDDYSTONE- Eddystone Crossings Shopping Center, 1558 Chester Pike, Eddystone, PA 19022
- GLEN MILLS- Brandywine Mills Shopping Center, 1751 Wilmington Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342
- HAVERTOWN- Quarry Center, 116 West Township Line Road, Havertown, PA 19083
- MEDIA- 100 West State Street, Media, PA 19063
- NEWTOWN SQUARE- Ellis Preserve Shopping Center, 3741 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073
- SPRINGFIELD- 375 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064
- WAWA- 260 W. Baltimore Pike, Media, PA 19063
About FMFCU Foundation
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Foundation was founded in 2007 to support charitable and educational causes within the community served by Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union. FMFCU Foundation funds programs, projects, awards and scholarships that deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in the communities we serve. For more information visit us at fmfcufoundation.org